- IMPROVE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING: Experts recommend balance training boards as the best fitness equipment for sports enthusiasts of all levels, ages and body types. There are hundreds of ways to use your agility board to improve posture - restore balance - tighten core – strengthen knees and ankles - enhance your golf, tennis, baseball swing to get an edge on your game. INCLUDED PDF Tutorial to get started
- BURN CALORIES ALL DAY AT YOUR STANDING DESK: Premium Oxford Cloth Travel Bag to take your training, rehab or workout anywhere. Measures 17.5 inches long - 13.5 inches wide - 3 inches tall. Supports weight up to 300 lbs. Lightweight, durable and compact to take to the office for the perfect standing desk accessories. Use our stability board to sneak in some elbow planks or work those quads and obliques on your lunch break
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: Why trust a company that only stands behind their products for 30 days when you can get one for LIFE? At Rolling With It, we stand behind the professional quality of our stability board for as long as you own it. If anything ever goes wrong, just contact us. Add to your cart now to enjoy the benefits of fun low impact exercises all from the comfort of your home
- STIMULATE CORE FOR IMPROVED BALANCE: Ankle sprains and weak knees are the worst. Injury recovery takes forever. Core strengthening exercises can be brutal. Our wobble training board offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface for proprioceptive feedback that helps with post-rehab conditioning - equilibrium repair - improved mobility - enhanced coordination - build core strength - increase reaction time - agility improvement - surf training
- FULLY ASSEMBLED & READY TO USE: Our rockerboard is engineered with strong, durable plywood with a birch wood veneer for a lifetime of strength enhancement exercises. Our stability training board features a full non-skid surface for safety that is gentle enough for bare feet but keeps you safely and securely in place. At Rolling With It, we make physical therapy equipment that’s better than at your physical therapy clinic
When standing on a rocker board, the board continuously disrupts your center of balance, forcing the use of dynamic and multi-directional planes of motion. This puts you in "balance recovery" mode and forces you to use and develop all three of your body's balance systems in all three planes of motion (frontal, sagittal and transverse planes).
As you achieve a higher skill progression, your body will store this information as muscle memory and use the stored information in a balance recovery situation when it is recreated in another environment. In addition to improving balance recovery skills, proprioception and other benefits, rocker boards also add physical conditioning, strengthening of muscles, tendons and ligaments, calorie burning and enjoyment to your training routine.
Rolling With It Rocker Boards, as well as our other products, are used in gyms, training centers, physical therapy clinics, hospitals, homes, rehab centers, and more. Our users are comprised of almost every age, gender, and physical capability and include trainers, coaches, dancers, gymnasts, professional and amateur athletes, persons with learning and physical disabilities, recreational users, weekend warriors, and anyone simply trying to get in shape!