- IMPROVE MUSCLE MOBILITY & FLEXIBILITY - Experience immediate pain-free relief from plantar fasciitis - Achilles tendonitis - patellar tendonitis - shin splints - calf strains - ankle sprains and hip pain. Our wood multi slant board is the perfect stretch machine for calves - hamstring - hips - feet – heels. Even better than at a physiotherapy unit. INCLUDED PDF exercise guide to help get started
- PREMIUM OXFORD CLOTH CARRY BAG - Take your recovery or fitness workout anywhere. Our foot ankle slantboard measures 17 inches long by 13 inches wide and 2.5 inches thick when folded flat. Tested to support weights up to 350 lbs. Lightweight, durable, portable and folds quickly for storage
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE - Why trust a company that only stands behind their products for 30 days when you can get one for LIFE? At Rolling With It, we stand behind the professional quality of our slant board for as long as you own it. If anything ever goes wrong, simply contact us. Add to your cart now to enjoy the benefits of better mobility - flexibility - improved balance - faster recovery
- FULLY ASSEMBLED & READY TO USE - Handcrafted from strong plywood with a birch wood veneer and a non-skid rubber base for a lifetime of enjoyment. Features 4 (10, 20, 30, 40 degrees) angles with stress-tested, quick-adjust locking system to accurately measure performance progress and recovery. Physical therapy equipment just like at gym or PT clinic. Perfect size for standing desk accessory or under desk accessory
- OPTIMAL STRETCHING MACHINE LOWER LEG TIGHTNESS - Injury prevention is key. You don’t have to go to the physical therapy clinic to get ideal dorsiflexion stretch for your muscles. Use our calf stretching board from the comfort of your home gym - office - clinic - rehab center to stimulate core, improve agility, reaction time, strength and stamina. Full non-skid surface that is gentle enough for bare feet but keeps you safely and securely in place
When it comes to exercise and stretching, the calf muscles typically don’t receive the amount of attention they deserve. However, our calves provide significant support to the lower body and are used in a wide range of activities, such as standing on your toes when you’re trying to reach something up high and walking. Because our calf muscles experience frequent use, they can easily become tense and create health problems, such as patellar tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, knee pain, heel pain, and general foot pain. The aforementioned conditions are the very reason the Slant Board was developed. Multiple studies have indicated that using a Slant Board is a highly effective way to increase flexibility and relieve tightness in your calves.
Our Slant Board, also referred to as an Incline Board or Calf Stretch Board, is made of strong, durable plywood with birch wood veneer. The incline of the board can be adjusted per your requirements and the requirements of your exercise. Our board has 4 angle adjustments: 10, 20, 30, and 40 degrees. You will notice our Slant Board features a firm, non-slip surface for foot placement as well as a non-skid surface on the bottom of the board. With its extremely simple design and construction-quality hardware, our board will flip open and then fold closed for easy portability. This level of simplicity and quality means there is virtually no maintenance with your Rolling With It Slant Board.
Rolling With It Slant Boards, as well as our other products, are used in gyms, training centers, physical therapy centers, hospitals, homes, rehab centers, and more. Our users are comprised of almost every age, gender, and physical capability and include trainers, coaches, dancers, gymnasts, professional and amateur athletes, persons with learning and physical disabilities, recreational users, weekend warriors, and anyone simply trying to get in shape!